Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Bonnie & Clyde vs Werewolf

So, we haven't gotten around to a game yet. BUT I did manage to finish up Bonnie's base with a cute little addition - meet Fifi, the toy bulldog. As you can see from the pics below, Fifi is always by Bonnie's side in her crusade against the supernatural, distracting the enemy with her barks and bites so Bonnie can finish the job!


Oh, and of course, there's Clyde too:


And here they are battling a werewolf Christian painted:


That's the end of Bonnie and Clyde for now! Will put up some more pics when we actually get around to a game, but for now, I will see which new projects I can find a bit of time for!

(pics taken by Christian, against some of his scratch built terrain and a photo of the sky I took some time ago!)

2 comments:

  1. Nice work Princess,though I am torn between the werewolf and Bonnie and Clyde (;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Guy! Not sure who is going to win this face-off!

      Delete