Sunday, April 28, 2013

Reaper wish list

So, in order to put together an awesome team for Supercity, I've been doing a little trawling on the net. I've come up with a Reaper Miniatures wish list, which I'm posting here for my own convenience (too lazy to find a notebook! :-p)

Supercity

Stay tuned for how these figures will be involved in the game!

 

 

 


Anvall Thricedamned

And, of course, I always find something totally unrelated that I end up wanting too!

Steampunk


 



Clockwork dragon

Gladiators


Hoplite (to be used as Xena, with a different head)


Pirates






2012 ReaperCon Pirate Sophie

Mouslings



 
(Just found this guy on eBay for about $5 instead of $24.99 on Miniautre Giant site! Woohoo!)


Animals/Creatures


Fantasy

Sandru Vhishki (to be used as Autolycus)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment